Roblox no longer works for me

Ever since last week I have been having a problem that won’t let me play Roblox. For most of the time when I start Roblox it crashes and says not responding and sometimes when it loads a game it freezes, and also the Windows Store version doesn’t work it closes after 2-5 minutes of using it or sometimes the Windows store version closes after the Roblox logo appears.

EDIT it seems like after trying every single fix it still doesn’t work and the game is totally broken for me.

Here is the picture of Roblox freezing

And here is the picture of Roblox not responding

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I’m assuming that you re-installed Roblox already.

Did you install any new updates on your device that may of broke Roblox? If you did, then if you can, role back the update.

Alright, so I have something you can try. I did use this when my voice chat broke, so it may or may not help you with your problem.

(FYI, This is what Roblox support told me when my VC broke)

• Uninstall Roblox from your computer
    • Open the Command Prompt. In Windows 11 you can open it by Start > All apps > Windows System > Command Prompt.
    • Type in the following commands:
      cd AppData\Local (then press enter)
      rmdir /s Roblox (then press enter)
      Enter “y” when asked to answer (then press enter)
    • Restart your computer
    • Reinstall Roblox

And if that doesn’t work then I would recommend contacting Roblox support. It can be slow but I bet you, they can you get back up and running!

Best of Luck!

4 Likes

Sadly that didn’t work when I try to reinstall Roblox it closes when reinstalling. I don’t know what to do anymore but still thanks for the answer.

2 Likes

Its been a while but this problem is still not yet fixed and I don’t think it will be fixed soon here is some more information about the crash.

Source
Roblox Game Client

Summary
Stopped responding and was closed

Date
‎10/‎7/‎2023 12:21 AM

Status
Not reported

Description
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-510663c9d33e4fd8\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe
Application Version: 0.597.1.6892
Application Timestamp: ab0b1e9f
Hang Signature: d9de
Hang Type: 134217728
OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: d9deede15a33f07048b4cf6fefd75b9f
Additional Hang Signature 2: a1a2
Additional Hang Signature 3: a1a2cbdfefe7ff037261d412ae1da8e2
Additional Hang Signature 4: d9de
Additional Hang Signature 5: d9deede15a33f07048b4cf6fefd75b9f
Additional Hang Signature 6: a1a2
Additional Hang Signature 7: a1a2cbdfefe7ff037261d412ae1da8e2

Sometimes the game launches fine but when I click on something in game or press something on my PC like WASD it will crash or freeze.

Same issue here man. Haven’t played in the MS Store version enough to experience the crash, but the freezes haven’t allowed me to join any game for almost a month now.
I’ve tried a lot of stuff to try to fix it, but no luck.
Roblox support simply told me they can’t update me on the issue anymore as they don’t have any progress.
I’ve asked a staff member on devforum about it and lended him my dump & log files, but nothing followed afterwards.
I just gave up and decided to simply wait it out for now before emailing support again.

1 Like

Its been almost a month since this happened nothing is still fixing it, I hope a helpful fix will be commented here it is really frustrating to fix this problem by myself as I have tried everything.

I finally fixed it you just have to end processes in your PC and launch Roblox player and it will work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.