Roblox not launching

Hi! Roblox won’t launch for me anymore, including the windows app. The app would simply crash while the website launcher won’t open. I’m using windows 11 build 26058 insider preview. Thanks!

3 Likes

try uninstalling Roblox and then join a game off the website, then reinstall it and once it says “do you want to allow this website to open Roblox” check the box that says always allow.

1 Like

It’s an issue with the preview build

2 Likes

that doesn’t even pop up when I try clicking play

1 Like

A solution would be to downgrade your windows until it gets fixed

i’m having the same problem
i’m in the same insider build (but i’m not going to downgrade lol)

Hey! So currently, the latest windows insider preview build is creating issues for your Roblox player client, not allowing you to install it or play games. Your best bet is to go to Settings > System > Recovery > Go Back. This will reinstall the previous build.

You are NOT required to have the latest insider preview build, as most security patches are passed on all types of builds. Sorry if this caused any issues for you.

Highly suggest rolling back to the previous build this month, as not much was changed besides some fixes and updates with copilot and widgets. There’s no harm in doing this. Do it when you’re not using your computer.

Read my reply above for details.

I uninstalled the previous build, and it can’t roll back. I only stay the latest build in the Dev Channel.

the issue has been fixed with the latest roblox update now.

1 Like

I would but I would rather just wait then accidentally making my pc go blue screen lol, but that seems like it could work

not for me, still unable to launch though windows app works now