Roblox not loading

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to make my Roblox game client function properly and load.

2. What is the issue?
    Roblox does not load. When I click join, it does not show the loading prompt. The Microsoft store version of Roblox has the problem of having a white screen after showing “Checking for updates…” at the bottom of the window.

Microsoft store version of Roblox showing white screen.

1. What solutions have you tried so far?
  • I have tried reinstalling Roblox. Didn’t work as after having 70-80% progress, it just exits.
  • I tried looking for any software updates like Windows update, Intel Driver and Support Assistant, but they all show that the software is up to date.
  • I also tried deleting the %temp% files but that also didn’t work.

Roblox Studio works fine. It’s just the client that is not opening up.
The computer is also on Beta Windows Insider build. I do not want to clean install my windows. I have turned on the option to get unenrolled from preview builds. The posts I have seen talking about the windows insider builds making problems is about the Canary version but mine is in Beta version.

Device Info

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows Edition: Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version: 23H2
Manufacturer: Dell

3 Likes

It’s not problems in PC, version or software. Roblox’s servers are just… well, overheated or something so website is dying like app itself. (Can’t verify my phone number because of that :rage:)

1 Like

I don’t think the problem is in the Roblox’s servers as I can see that my friends can run Roblox on their device perfectly. Checking the Roblox status also shows that all systems are operational. And the website is running smoothly right now, it’s just the client that is not working.

1 Like

It seems that after updating my Intel Iris Xe graphics, it has solved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.