Roblox "Pajama Event" in game allowed?

(I am really unsure what category this question should fit under, so I chose this as it seems like the best fit out of my options.)

To celebrate my group’s milestone achievement, I plan on hosting an event on my game to celebrate. I have received many, many requests to host a “Pajama Party”. However, I noticed this on the Roblox Community Rules:

“You should encourage the proper use of your game and never directly or indirectly encourage inappropriate behavior. For example, experiences within a game should not have an inappropriate theme (sleepover/slumber parties),…”

I am very confused to as this means. Does this mean pajama parties are completely off limits, or does it mean inappropriate themes hosted at a sleepover/slumber party aren’t allowed.

As well, would having a pajama morph with various games/activities be considered a “sleepover/slumber party” in this context? I definitely don’t want to add anything to my game that is against Roblox rules, but the idea is massively requested and I hope there is a way to please everyone.

Thanks in advance!

“experiences within a game should not have an inappropriate theme” and based on that,
it mentions sleepover and slumber parties.

You shouldn’t go on with your idea if it contains the following image below vv

Wikipedia, even though it’s not a viable source, supports my idea of thought.
If it’s not in a room or at home, you can’t really consider it a slumber party or sleepover.
It would be just game activities in pajamas.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying!

2 Likes