Roblox player hasn't worked in 3 months, only app

Hello! for the past 3 months i’ve had a problem where the roblox player simply doesn’t work, and here’s an example of that:

The following happens after i hit the play button:

1. regular

2. a short pause of about 5 seconds after the game loading in popup closes

3. the game loads, but it just doesn’t. you’d have to watch the video: i can’t really explain it that much in detail except for the fact that it half loads, freezes, and only plays any audio that is set to play from the game start.

this has been the most annoying bug ever. i can’t use vip links, i can’t use games that require desktop player, i have to use the app to even enjoy roblox. this has been plaguing me for the past 3 months and i have already tried

1. rerunning the installer

2. deleting roblox and reinstalling

3. deleting every roblox file and then reinstalling

4. deleting every roblox file, restarting, then reinstalling

and a bunch of other things that have been suggested by searches. nothing has worked. i beg you for assisstance and if the only solution is to reinstall windows or something, i just would like to know!

thank you for reading, please respond :pray:

3 Likes

I don’t see a reason why the player is “broken” nor I have the perfect solution for that but you could try using Bloxtrap (an alternative Roblox Installer) an mess around with some settings.

1 Like

tried that, didn’t work. i just tried it again now and it still doesn’t work, really sucks

1 Like

note: reinstalled windows, everything started working again, really weird issue but i’m glad that fixed it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.