Roblox Player Model not Appearing Once Playing in Studio

Issue Description:

Upon developing things on Roblox Studio, as I pressed to play and see if everything on the project was working, I noticed that the player model didn’t appear on the Workspace. I tried reopening Roblox Studio many times and yet, it remains the same.

Reproduction Steps

1. Open Roblox Studio.
  2. Go to an existing project that you have access to.
  3. Click on Play or Play Here.

Expected Behavior

I was expecting my model to appear so that I could test the project in Studio.

Visual Aids:

A private message is associated with this bug report

This is still happening upon playtesting in Roblox Studio…

Disable any custom scripts or plugins that might interfere with player spawning. Sometimes scripts can prevent the player model from appearing if they are not working correctly.

Thanks for the report! We’ll investigate and follow up with updates.

1 Like

I tried doing this and yet, it remains the same thing. :grimacing:

It is bizarre that before this post came out, it worked normally.

Can you DM a log? From the video there are a ton of asset permission warnings, but can’t tell just from that if that’s an issue. Does this reproduce for you on baseplate, or just the place you’re working on. Other places you’ve worked on? New places off various templates?

1 Like

Heya @butterthebig! :wave:

1. You want this type of log, correct? → How to post a Bug Report - #12 by Roblox
  2. Regarding reproducing this in other projects or Roblox baseplates, this doesn’t occur, only in the place mentioned on the post (the link to the place is in the private message)

You can use this link to see where to get them.

If its not occurring elsewhere, the issue is probably something in the place. Log might help tell what.

1 Like

Just following up here - there were a lot of errors in the output display, but after clearing those out @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX found a message discussing a corrupted core script file and to reinstall. Reinstallation solved the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.