Roblox Player shows white screen

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Fixing the white screen bug

2. What is the issue?
    When I join any game from the website, it shows a white screen.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have tried reinstalling roblox
    I have tried turning on Optimizations for windowed games setting in Settings > Display > Graphics > Default graphics settings
    I have tried looking it on dev forum but it didn’t fix the issue
    I have updated my drivers

Dell Vostro 3500
Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7
Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
RAM: 8 GB RAM
64-bit Windows 11 Home Single Language 22H2

2 Likes

Yeah I’m having the same issue. Unfortunately it seems (for me at least) you need to use the Microsoft Store version of Roblox to play, which isn’t preferable since your cursor is very prone to going off screen and not sticking to the game, but hopefully it’s a solution nonetheless! (For now at least until the website issue is fixed.)

Very sad. But I have a question, does this have to do something with the byfron anticheat?

To my knowledge, I am not sure. When I made a post on it staff replied saying they’d investigate, so lets hope they find a solution.

I see that both of our computers have intel processors. Maybe it has to do something with that?

I highly doubt that, and this PC is brand new and Im not replacing parts that are very expensive anytime soon just because one game doesn’t work. I just hope this is a roblox end problem and its not a problem on our ends, which it should given we’re not the only ones with this problem as far as I can tell.

Update: The issue has been fixed. After updating roblox there is no white screen bug.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.