Roblox Player & Studio won't install

I’ve also has this problem, sometimes, it doesn’t even finish the loading bar before the window disappears and sometimes when you open the window again it just says it can’t install because another instance was already running. I think it has to do with the latest release of studio since I was expecting another topic on this to be old, but it’s actually recent, hopefully Roblox will fix this, I’m on windows 11 by the way.

3 Likes

I ain’t so sure as to why this is happening, but I found out that it installs roblox studio on your home screen, or desktop, whatever you’d call it. Right click on it and go to the file it is located in, go to the “versions” folder, and try to run the installer there.

I’ve also noticed that it is directed to the local folder instead of the actual user’s folder.

8 Likes

Yea, it give me roblox studio in the start menu.

2 Likes

i’ve also has this problem but idk how to fix.

1 Like

Not working. i’ve also has this problem but idk how to fix.

1 Like

Okay, removing roblox entirely off your system first. Find the file by right clicking on the app on your desktop/laptop home screen and open file location.

Next, click local on your library search bar, and just remove roblox’s file.

Go into your recycle bin and empty it entirely.

Then reinstall the installer off the website, and it’ll repeat the same thing by not installing it correctly.

But this time, right click on the roblox studio icon on your dashboard and open the file’s location.

Click Versions, and open it. From there, you want to run the Launcher.

This will make the installer update and then add all the new files.

It happened to me again and it now works, but I hope it works for you too.

4 Likes

If it helps one I seem to have found Roblox installed in C/ProgramFiles while having this issue.

4 Likes

To update, yeah I was right

The installation creates this and closes for me. Interesntly enough It’s supposed to be in the localappdata… I’ll update if this is the fix.

5 Likes

:joy: finally

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.