Roblox premium is 'Not Available'

Recently, I haven’t been able to buy Roblox Premium because it says it is unavailable…

How do I fix this? I don’t even know how I could have started this…

Everything except the $20 Premium is available, how do I get the rest to be available.

2 Likes

Last time i said anything about this i got flagged so i will be careful with what i say.

It is still available you just need to change the 482 to 480 for the lowest and up for higher
Roblox
this is the one for the lowest. when changing it you must be on the purchase page like the page above.

4 Likes

how would I do it so that I don’t have to pay with Roblox Giftcard?

1 Like

I think its impossible without Giftcards. I tried to change the url of the available purchase but It directs you to the Roblox

do you know why the premium options have disappeared, though?

if you would like to do it without gift cards then select the available premium and then select your payment type and then change the numbers. here is another link for use with a debit card.

if you want to change any of it just click the link and edit the number that starts with 480 or 481 or 482. the numbers that start with those are in the list will go from smallest premium purchase type to largest but any premium above the 2,200 robux a month will not work. if you change the numbers any higher than 482 then you will get an old roblox error message which i actually recommend you try doing because it looks cool and different.

also i would very much like it if you made this the solution please.

12 Likes