Roblox problems with bundle in ugc

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered while attempting to purchase UGC (User-Generated Content) bundles on the Roblox platform.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. Open the Roblox website.
  2. Navigate to the section featuring the free UGC bundles.
  3. Some of the UGC bundles have a “Get It Now” button that is functional, while others do not.
  4. When I click the “Get It Now” button on certain UGC bundles, the purchase process does not proceed as expected.
  5. Instead, I encounter an nothing error message and the window closes in 1 second, and the bundle is not added to my account.

I would like to highlight that I have tried this on multiple occasions and have encountered the same issue consistently. The error seems to occur after clicking the “Get It Now” button, as the purchase process does not go through, and no items from the bundle are added to my inventory and sometimes refresh the page can buy say purchase completed but sometimes need click 10 times for get the free ugc and have doned this in the first day of the release about free ugc by community.

2 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

I believe this is related to this (high ratelimits for free items prevent more than 2 purchases/minute)

2 Likes

And today show the error purchase error please wait 1 minute pls and some day ago no giving the error probably today no show error

2 Likes

Error Occured
Purchase failed, too many requests, please try again in 1 minutes this doesnt give me some days ago

Yeah, I noticed this too. Previously the API itself would return an error but there would be no visible error message after purchasing it. Now they’ve added an error message so maybe it’s being fixed.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. Your bug report describes our current expected behavior for when you are unable to purchase a bundle. We now show an additional error message.

Waiting a couple of minutes will allow you to purchase the bundle again.
Have you tried that yet?

yes when I wrote this it immediately came up with an error and need wait 1 minute and can buy wihout refresh alot time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.