Roblox-provided texture-assets aren't visible (i.e surface, material, sun/moon, skybox, etc)

I am encountering the issue that no textures (built-in Roblox ones) are loading in Studio on my MacBook. By that I mean, decals work completely, but when loading a place, the skybox is missing, the materials aren’t displayed and the sun/moon aren’t visible. It looks very weird.

I went through the courtesy of making a new game to see if the issue persisted, I have shut down the computer, any active plugins, everything. Frustrated with this, I went to my other laptop (which is a windows, in contrast of the previous) to see whether the issue was there or not and weirdly enough it wasn’t.

This bug occurs 100% of the time on my macbook. I have now come up with a few hypotheses; it is either an issue with the OS and the software that is supposedly adjusted for it.

What have I done to counteract this issue? As previously mentioned, I have relaunched my macbook, reinstalled studio, although none of these has been effective at all. I have searched on the devforum and it appears that it is just me who has this issue. Other people with macbook (i.e my brother) also have this issue.

A bit about my Macbook:
Model: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor: 2,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk: Macintosh HD
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

There isn’t really a rush to this as it has no impact when I publish the game, players’ aren’t affected but it does look very weird and it is inconvenient for me (and potentially) to work in an environment where we can’t change lighting or material.

Here is a picture of creating a new place (and how it looks like in this instance)

Those textures are all stored locally on your computer, so I’m willing to bet a simple reinstall will fix your issue.