Roblox randomly changed my account's email

No, they were two separate emails.

wait, you didnt request a rollback?

I did request a roll back for that account. What do you mean?

This situation doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t know what’s going on but I suggest not following up on the instructions given by “Oslo”.

Yeah it’s really weird I have no idea what’s going on, plus that message sent by Oslo is just giving me even more suspicions.

1 Like

Sorry to tell you but you probably won’t get it back.

One thing you can do head to contact them through Roblox Support

Fill out the form, and MAKE SURE to enter the original account’s email. The email that was replaced. The one that starts with p, because this highers the chances of your account being secured with the original email, as this email used to be associated with your Roblox account (as @SimuIpong said in another topic that is the same topic as yours)

Categorize your form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked

In description of issue, tell them that your account was hacked and the hacker changed the email to another email that you don’t have access to, and that you’d like to have your account secured with the original one. The one you’re using to contact them. Maybe they’ll accept it and you’ll get your account back.

No guarantees but it’s worth the try. Wish you the best!

Ngl this feels like a scam. Just DM them through the DevForum.

3 Likes

my fourm has been linked here quite a couple times, so heres what i learned

your account was likely pg’d, or flagged as pg’d
OR
someone convinced roblox support that you the account you own was theirs, and was hacked and needed to be locked.

like how DeVague_RBLX said, email them on the email you originally used to make this account, otherwise the chances you ever get the account back are unfortunately close to none.

i hope you’re able to resolve the issue, keep us updated.

4 Likes

Thank you guys for the advice.
Were you able to get your account back?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, he wasn’t. Contacting them through the email doesn’t work.

Hopefully he dials them soon.

1 Like

So my best bet is to just contact support and include the original email that was linked to the account and hope I get it back?

I have no idea how this could’ve happened, I have a Authenticator on that account so it would have been impossible for someone to password guess

Im also a 7 minute drive from the Roblox headquarters lol

Maybe u could just walk to them irl and ask for help?

1 Like

Yes.

If it didn’t work, you should try dialing them on 8888582569, because this is where real Roblox employees reviews your appeal.

This is just weird. But I guess someone reported your account as hacked/compromised, and Roblox locked it as a result.

I have an email on my account (which is less secure) for 3+ years and nothing has happened to my account.

Lol that’s really cool.

But hey, what about going there and facing a real Roblox employee and talking to them about your situation? Will they even let you in?

I mean if they will, just go in there and have someone to talk to you in private about the situation.

Again, thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate it. Im about to create a support ticket about my account, what should I include in it to up the chances of getting my account back?

You might be better off contacting roblox@legal.com instead of the Support email. The former team is manned by actual Roblox employees. The latter by random Indians.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

What you should do is just enter the account’s original email that was replaced by the new email. and categorize your form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked

Also enter the username of your compromised account ‘halamoney44’

(If you wanna include your real name to make it more formal and professional, no problem. But that’s very optional)

And in description of issue, tell them that your account was hacked and the hacker changed the email to another email that you don’t have access to, and that you’d like to have your account secured with the original one. The one you’re using to contact them.

Here’s a professional chatgpt message for this one. You can copy-paste it if you want:

Dear Roblox Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance with my Roblox account, which has been compromised. The hacker changed the email associated with my account to one that I do not have access to.

I would like to have my account secured and restored with my original email address. My username is [Your Username], and the original email associated with my account is [Your Original Email].

Please let me know if you require any further information to assist with this matter. I appreciate your prompt attention to this issue, as I am eager to regain access to my account.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Thank you so much
Do you think I should contact roblox@legal.com
like the other guy said or no?

1 Like

Well I’ve looked through the list of Roblox emails, and I didn’t find roblox@legal.com.

I found legal@roblox.com

But I think no, don’t contact them. They’re either discontinued or made for legal concerns.

Just file a support ticket and hope that a Roblox employee accepts it.

1 Like

my bad that is the correct one. They still do use that email as I regularly contact them regarding issues of my own.

1 Like