Roblox randomly changed my account's email

Again, thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate it. Im about to create a support ticket about my account, what should I include in it to up the chances of getting my account back?

You might be better off contacting roblox@legal.com instead of the Support email. The former team is manned by actual Roblox employees. The latter by random Indians.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

What you should do is just enter the account’s original email that was replaced by the new email. and categorize your form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Account Hacked

Also enter the username of your compromised account ‘halamoney44’

(If you wanna include your real name to make it more formal and professional, no problem. But that’s very optional)

And in description of issue, tell them that your account was hacked and the hacker changed the email to another email that you don’t have access to, and that you’d like to have your account secured with the original one. The one you’re using to contact them.

Here’s a professional chatgpt message for this one. You can copy-paste it if you want:

Dear Roblox Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance with my Roblox account, which has been compromised. The hacker changed the email associated with my account to one that I do not have access to.

I would like to have my account secured and restored with my original email address. My username is [Your Username], and the original email associated with my account is [Your Original Email].

Please let me know if you require any further information to assist with this matter. I appreciate your prompt attention to this issue, as I am eager to regain access to my account.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Thank you so much
Do you think I should contact roblox@legal.com
like the other guy said or no?

1 Like

Well I’ve looked through the list of Roblox emails, and I didn’t find roblox@legal.com.

I found legal@roblox.com

But I think no, don’t contact them. They’re either discontinued or made for legal concerns.

Just file a support ticket and hope that a Roblox employee accepts it.

1 Like

my bad that is the correct one. They still do use that email as I regularly contact them regarding issues of my own.

1 Like

Then yea, @HDTheLegend you should contact them if the support ticket doesn’t work. It looks like real administrators view these emails.

Thanks for the help @sparkling_cola

Wait, this is Disputes@roblox.com, not legal@roblox.com
???

Im confused who do I contact? (I already contacted support but just in case they doesn’t work)

You still have options. Either dial Roblox on 8888582569 or reach out RobloxHQ for help.

But just let’s wait for the support ticket. It may work.

@DeVague_RBLX No problem man, glad I could be of help. Matter of fact, I invited the OP to my server to tell him how to properly message Roblox Legal. Its unlikely that a willy-nilly email gets responded by them, you have to do it by means of an actual letter format.

Not at all a scam operation but a real front by Roblox users (me) to help other Roblox users.

1 Like

Disputes@roblox.com is a secondary email of legal@roblox.com. You’ll receive a reply on both emails but I do recommend emailing the latter, not the former.

2 Likes

id try contacting the legal email, ive contacted support 10+ times and never had a non-bot / non-copypaste response. also, did you connect a phone number/had a pin? did you verify your id? how much of the information do you remember?

1 Like

I only had my email connected and an authenticator

@HDTheLegend You’re always free to re-join my server if you want to know how to write up a professional letter and send it to Legal (or anyone else who likes to know). I don’t care for doing it on the Devforums as the administrators here interfere & are bloody annoying

Hey, so I just got a response on my ticket and they told me that my account was secured with my email address. When I tried to reset my password , I wasn’t receiving the password reset email from Roblox for some reason

2 Likes

OMG! Maybe it’s a human! (could still be bad tho)

2 Likes

Good news!
I was able to regain access to my account yay

3 Likes

Wait actually? You should play some RNG games right now, your luck is insane!

1 Like

no he needs to play diddy plinko rng

1 Like