Roblox RDC 2017 US Vlog | First Vlog, how can I improve?

Hey everyone!
It took a little over a month to get the time to finish this but I’ve finally release my first vlog! I watched various vloggers such as Casey Neistat before the trip and came up with my own style that has a really positive vibe. The goal was to energize my games fan-base and get them excited for not only my game but the future of Roblox as a whole. I inserted a clip of Dave B. saying a something I think when over most peoples head at RDC and it’s really excited me about this platform. (more than i already was).

Again, I would love to know what you think about the vlog, let me know if this is something you would like to see regularly. We do not have many developers vlogging their experiences, yet we have so many fans that would love to see what we do on a daily basis. It’s a lot more work than I thought but seems worth it.
https://twitter.com/HexogenStudios/status/902205737316823046

6 Likes

one thing from me
When you show the RDC 2017 image, there’s two shades of black. It makes it looks like it was simply copy and pasted or something like that (even though it most likely was).

1 Like

It was really difficult to see at first but I see exactly what you’re saying now! The small details matter, it shows the amount of care put into something. Thank you!

It was pretty great for your first vlog!

It would have been cool if you talked about what you learnt in the talks and got to know some of the other developers there on camera :slight_smile:

There’s normally Twitter and discord chats that people use to organise stuff outside of the RDC timetable for people to get together.

1 Like

I agree, good vlog.

1 Like

That definitely would have added tremendous value to the vlog, thanks for the recommendation! I’ll be sure to contact you and a few other developers to set this stuff up closer to the next RDC :wink: