Roblox | Realistic Terrain

Realistic terrain, I went a little bit hard on it. Let me know what you think! [Showcase]

18 Likes

Incredible! Is there a game link for this?

3 Likes

Hey, kappyta_n!

Sadly, this is a discontinued project. Hopefully I will be able to continue development on this map, just need a little more hands on with more developers. Thank you for showing interest!

2 Likes

I would like to be in the project of yours ! I really like it. I also want to know about it.

2 Likes

It really is heart-warming how many people show interest! If you currently have discord, let me know so I can provide you my username and tag, so we can further discuss this there.

1 Like

hmmm The only i saw is Just the Sunrays, you should change the color of AMbient or CoolorShift-Top
to make it look more similar the Morning or The Afternoon
image Also at this Terrains look not really Realistic
but i love your buildings !

It is Roblox Terrain combined with normal parts, created into landscape. And from there, I added sunrays. However, this is a older picture. The two other ones are the best looking.

2 Likes

This is amazing! The only thing that I would make a bit better would be the trees but this is incredible!

1 Like

Thanks! Not the best when it comes to trees hahaha

1 Like

The whole map is supposed to be low poly…lol?

2 Likes

Hey,

if you just gonna be ruining the reply section, you might as well just dont respond.

2 Likes

Thank you for withdrawing your post.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand the style of the terrain? You are using normal and low poly terrain? Why? But the buildings are insane!

This project looks too good to be discontinued! This looks incredible! I would love to play something like this if it ever comes around.

2 Likes