Roblox removing white images from the platform

Hello, basically I just found a potential bug. Any fully white images like paper have got removed from the platform for some reason. I noticed this after my “Mirror” material refused to load. When I tried to upload a completely new one, it got deleted instantly. Did anyone else notice this?

4 Likes

You can’t use a surface GUI, a white part, or a different flat-colored texture that has the color property changed to whitev

1 Like

Someone probably made a fully white decal and named it something inappropriate to destroy bot moderation. Just change one pixel to a slightly darker white and you’ll be fine.

Impossible for SurfaceAppearance and custom materials, I had to upload a bit darker colour for effect.

I was searching or this while my uploaded decal didn’t load. I made a fully white rbg 255,255,255 square so that my hexagon brick could have its top surface a different color than the rest of the shape. I can’t use surface gui because it would be a rectangular shape. I named it WhiteSquare and since it won’t load, I thought it might be because of “white”. I re-upload and named it “PlainSquare”, but it didn’t work. I don’t want it to be darker or off white-grey.