Roblox Rocket Launcher Remodel: Free 3D Asset

Roblox’s Rocket Launcher Re-Model
Although there is already an amazing rocket launcher remodel, I wanted to create a rocket launcher that felt closer to the classic than the previous one I just mentioned. Everything but the handles are in smooth, I made the handles low-poly in case anybody wants to change them or if they need better guidance for animations + Handle Nodes, Other than that feel free to remove or smoothen them through the Blender File.

Here is the Blender Object File (With the Modifications Un-Applied.):
RocketLauncher.blend (969.0 KB)

Here is the Model File I just uploaded: Rocket Launcher Remodel - By MazinMark - Roblox

Model Link, But Bigger and more Shiny:

Rocket Launcher Display Image:

I hope you enjoy using the model as much as I liked making it! -MazinMark

(P.S. I did like making it, In case you thought otherwise.)

5 Likes

Absolute gorgeous. Good work, really lovin’ the new remodel of the classic rocket launcher.
You did your best, and I’m proud of the final version. The fact that you’ve also open-sourced it too just makes it better. May others use yours if they are in need of temporary models for their ‘destruction’ game or any genre.

Will most definitely do! It still has that rocket launcher vibes we used to know and love back in the old days and yeah, I don’t have anything else to say other than a good job and bless you for making such a classic remake.

Although, I might ask, is this supposed to be put on sale for everyone or {not-on-sale}?
I am unable to cop (purchase) the model, as for the .blend file, it works like a charm.

(You might need to fix this, but my apologies if it wasn’t meant to be public.)

1 Like

I really like this. Good job. However, 4 hours after @Obsentiel 's post, it is still offsale.

Shoot! My Apologizes, I forgot to put it on sale, I’ll do that asap, Your always welcomed to using the blender model and turning it into an object (after applying the Modifications).

However I know that not everybody has the knowledge to use blender.

Thank you for the warning doing that asap.
Believe It or not this is what I was doing for the last several hours:

(Including Scripting the entire Bomb, btw it works)

1 Like

Here is an Improved Article:

1 Like

You did an amazing job on this! I do really love the Rocket Launcher gear, it is one of my most favorite ones on Roblox!

I’ve actually come to the same concept for multiple other models, some assets like the rocketboots had to be reimagined. I’m doing the same for the gloves, I also have a game to playtest the tools at their most basic functionality.

You can find more resources here: Re-Classic Tools [Open Source]