Roblox scammed me

i bought the 450 robux roblox premium and when i did i got 450 robux but then the website auto refreshed, after auto refreshing the robux disappeared and i didnt have the premium logo or anything on the transactions page, i was CHARGED and they took my money.

18 Likes

I’d wait a day or so to make sure it wasn’t just a glitch.
I know that systems like ones for point of sale in stores have broken due to the Christmas rush.
Roblox may have some glitches too since there are probably a lot of Robloxians getting their Christmas gift of Robux and buying items or premium membership.
If you have any record of the transaction hold on to it and if it doesn’t get fixed in the next day or so you can email Roblox to let them know what happened. Make sure you have all the details they may need so it’s easier for them to fix it.

Be careful though. Just don’t start handing out your banking info, Roblox info and passwords in case you get contacted by a scammer.

7 Likes

i don’t have a day to wait for the robux, i really want to buy this gamepass for my brother since i haven’t given him any christmas gifts for over 3 years now. the gamepass is a limited time only too. i need to get it as fast as possible.

4 Likes

Sadly with the amount of traffic on the website and the fact its Christmas
you may not be able to get premium to work until after Christmas, just like @Scottifly said.

Try to check back in a few hours or a day to see if you have gotten your premium you can also check the Subscriptions tab in the roblox settings (it might not be there)

keep a payment record incase you need to contact support.

4 Likes

i swear to god bro, im just gonna request a refund then. This isnt the first time this has happened to be but it has been the SECOND time. i never got a refund OR the thing i purchased. if this goes on i might have to file a lawsuit since they took too much cash from me.

1 Like

actually not second time its been the 4th time.

1 Like

You should submit a support email when that happens.
its probably too late for the other 3 times but i would wait a bit before submitting one about this issue

i send support emails everytime it happens and i end up NOT getting any responses.
IM NOT EVEN LYING THEY JUST IGNORE IT

im sorry about that but i probably cant provide any further help with this
sorry that i could not help, all i can suggest is wait and then if you want to try support.

1 Like

I hope this works out for you if you wait for a day or so to see what happens.

Not that I can offer much help either, but here are a few things:

• What country are you from? That may affect if you can actually purchase Premium.
  • Talk to your parents about the issue and see if there’s any help they can provide.
  • Seems to me that after the first 3 times this happened you wouldn’t keep trying the same thing without doing some more research.

Honestly though, threatening to sue over what amounts to $7 per month (in Canadian dollars) would not even pay for the minute of time it would take for a lawyer to listen to your complaint.

3 Likes

I heard in some youtube video that roblox will win because they’re a bigger corporation

IANAL but you will lose because roblox is a bigger corporation.

2 Likes

Scamming a small amount is still scamming, doesn’t make it more or less legal. Lawyers know what % of compensation when they sue a big company.

2 Likes

how about lets add neglect to their player’s safety:

how many innapropriate content are there in roblox?
how many people get scammed or hacked every day in roblox?

all those stuff should matter too since parents wouldnt want to pay their children’s game if they would be exposed to those type of content.
PLUS: most of the time their customer support is no help at all and they say they have “active moderation” or whatever, isn’t that just misleading?

I think you got something inappropriate

Can’t answer that thing, but they need to have common sense when using the internet

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!
I’m very sorry to hear this! Sometimes things like this can happen online, it’s normal. Let me give you some advice!

1. Contact Roblox Support: Reach out to Roblox Support through their official website or email them at info@roblox.com. Explain the issue you encountered and provide any relevant details such as the transaction ID, date, and amount of the purchase. They should be able to assist you further and investigate the issue

2. Be patient: Sometimes, technical issues can occur, and it may take some time for the problem to be resolved. While waiting for a response from Roblox Support, try to remain patient and avoid making any further purchases until the issue is resolved

• Remember to always be cautious when making online purchases and ensure that you are using official Roblox platforms. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or sharing information with unknown sources.

Don’t forget, you have to send them clear and obvious evidence.

Considering the Christmas schedule, it might take a long time for Roblox Support to answer you…
I also sent an email to them a year ago and they answered me in about 72 hours…

Tell your brother that Santa prepared a very special Gift for him and that’s why the gift was late! :santa: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Are you willing to spend 10k+ USD to file a lawsuit against a multi-billion dollar corporation (which you will lose)? You don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

it was probabbly a mistake made by roblox idk

Depends if I get the refund :joy_cat::joy_cat: happy holidays brothers

1 Like

If you have a good proof u could get the refund ig @AMissingKid

I HAVE A VIDEO AND THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IT HAPPENED!
IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC ON THIS

i decided to buy premium again cause i thought it was okay but then this happened,