Roblox seems to be completely down

Roblox has failed on all of my devices. I have confirmed with a friend who is experiencing the same problem

The entire site is completely unusable.

https://gyazo.com/9b220cdc9f155cb0a28fd0115e9b812c.gif

studio is also failing 100% of the time. No assets will load and nothing will publish/save.

33 Likes

18 posts were merged out – please do not reply to bug reports if you have nothing new to add

I can also confirm this from my end, nothing is loading on the website whatsoever, and if anything does, it breaks completely.

Most of the time it just gives Bad Request errors, hopefully the engineers will sort it soon!

I checked Roblox this morning and apparently the entire server is bumping into error 500.

1 Like

I’m not sure if Roblox is hosted on different servers worldwide, but I can confirm the American and Canadian servers are down. I have yet to test it with international proxies.

2 Likes

Aw shucks, was gonna post this :(

But yeah users are reporting this
on the devforums discord, and studio is exploding with exceptionsimage

1 Like

They appear to be actively working to fix this issue. Should the website become stable after a few minutes, I advise that you probably remove the ROBLOXCRITICAL tag @Stratiz

Edit: Staff replied at the same time as I did; you should most definitely remove the ROBLOXCRITICAL tag now should any other engineers besides Iron_Legion see this, as they are aware of and are fixing the problem.

2 Likes

We are aware of the issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

24 Likes

Yeah, it took almost a minute for games to load. The engineers are working to fix this so all we gotta do is wait now. And @OP I second @Xeptix on removing the robloxcritical tag considering this has gotten the attention it needed

2 Likes

Was mass uploading assets at the time, then studio timed out, and website went spastic on me

1 Like

I’d assume due to the ~10 minutes of downtime, after the site came back online, they began to get flooded with higher traffic than usual causing platform-wide slowdowns. Assuming they fixed the root cause of this issue, the traffic should die down to its usual rates shortly.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this has anything to do with this, but all sound ids in my game which were previously working before this issue are no longer working.

3 Likes

Try reloading studio; any assets that failed to load during the downtime will be cached as non-existant. Reloading your studio will force it to try to grab the sounds again, rather than resorting to cache.

1 Like

I’d imagine since the site just had the abnormal error with it back up everyone’s flooding back to it thus slowing it down, give it a bit of time should be back to normal however they’ll fix it if not.

That is because the sounds also come from the server(i think), and as the server is down ATM the sounds will not load

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.