Roblox Shop UI

Hello there! :wave:

My name is Figurial. I’ve recently begun to get better in UI designing. I’ve always found it fun to work in Photoshop, so I figured, why not try to make a UI. Now, I’ve created a few UI’s just for practice. I was wondering what I could do better on the UI that should be linked underneath. It’s a shop UI where you can purchase coins, gems and a gamepass for 2x money.

I did not make this for any game, so it’s just an example and a practice for myself. Please be honest and criticism the UI. Thank you for reading and I hope you like it!

Shop UI

4 Likes

Really nice work, If I was you I would remove some screws. But the UI looks aweasone

Thank you for replying. Do you think I should remove all of them or only a few? I kind of had the idea to have it like boarded up into the wooden background, what do you recommend?

Looks, good hmmm maybe add a screw for the close button maybe? But everything else looks great the detail and colours, etc looks great.

1 Like

Looks great!! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I think thats a great idea but it does not fit very well with the screws, I would remove them

2 Likes

Looking good! Perhaps you should add some more screws on the UI. The H would’ve been sure to fall off considering the location the screws are at. Or just remove all the screws, as @Patata12308 suggested.

2 Likes