Roblox should never hide your total Robux amount on the DevEx page

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use the Developer Exchange program to DevEx an exact amount of Robux.

When typing in the amount of Robux that I want to DevEx, I have to note down the total amount of Robux that I have before I start typing because the amount goes away when I input any value into the field.

Most of the time I forget how much Robux I have immediately after I start typing and therefore either have to refresh the page, open a new tab of the Roblox website or enter a larger amount than I have until it shows me the maximum amount.

Here’s a video showing how the Robux field currently works.

Keeping the total amount of Robux on the right side that says "Available Robux: __ :robux_light: " that I have on a dedicated spot on the screen would help me determine how much I would want to exchange.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would make the process much faster and intuitive for developers.

14 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to write up the feedback - agreed. We’ll see how best to make sure this is called out.

Appreciate it,

7 Likes