Roblox Should Start Banning Cheaters They're Already Detecting

Sorry, I don’t mean you ban accounts that use that software, just that the game won’t start.

It’s annoying to have to reboot the whole computer just to play Roblox again, I wish Roblox would mprove this user experience.

The reason Roblox doesn’t ban cheaters and exploiters immediately has to do with making it harder to find out what banned them.

A lot of games and services don’t ban exploiters on the spot but instead add them to a ban list for the next ban wave.

The reason for this is that if you ban a lot of exploiters all at once instead of immediately after detection, it makes it harder for exploiters to know / find out WHAT caused them to get detected in the first place.

3 Likes

I think one reason roblox does this is because they use ban waves, which is probably a better approach in this case. It makes it so much harder to find anti cheat bypasses because you will need to wait for another wave to see what works and what doesn’t. I don’t know when or where you’ve seen a one day ban for exploiting, but I’ve only seen terminations.

2 Likes