ROBLOX Site and Join Errors

I have been experiencing multiple issues with the ROBLOX website and joining games for the past two days. I don’t think I’ve ever had this happen before.

Windows 10
Google Chrome

I don’t go on any suspicious sites, or accept suspicious friend requests. I have cleared internet cache, cookies, etc. I have tried uninstalling ROBLOX and uninstalling ROBLOX. Yesterday I couldn’t even get on to the ROBLOX website due to this ROBLOX Maintenance page, and it seemed that was only happening to me.

I’ve also been getting multiple join errors when trying to join a game:

I also tried to get into studio and even that has issues. image

I don’t know if this is due to an upcoming ROBLOX update or something that is just wrong with my internet connections or my computer. I doubt it would be those two things though. It is beginning to get more and more frustrating being unable to join games or do anything on the site.

3 Likes

Same problem

2 Likes

This is due to Roblox, Roblox has been having issues these past weeks/months. Hopefully they can fix these issues for good because it is starting to get annoying. Just wait for Roblox to fix it.

3 Likes

Yeah so, I still have join errors with games. It seems like join errors show up when I join off of friend activity in the server list or just by pressing play on a game. It only seems to work if I join off of a friend’s profile to play the game, which is annoying.

Still getting the same join errors as shown above.

I really hope ROBLOX will fix this.

1 Like

They’ve said they fixed it, but I still get join errors.

1 Like

It’s a reocurring issue, it is true that they fixed it last week but it keeps popping up. They’ve had issues like this for the past 2 months.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.