Roblox Stats Chrome Extension [RTrack]

Link:

Following the release of rtrack social, I realised that using a third party site can sometimes be awkward, and that many of the old chrome extensions for things like game revenue have stopped working. I decided to create an RTrack stats chrome extension, displaying game revenue, RTrack adjusted rating, rank by players, and games suspected of botting.

The extension should currently work on just over 2 million games (all the games indexed by RTrack), and adds a tab to the game page, as shown on jailbreak:

This extension also displays ā€˜Suspected Bottingā€™ warnings on games that show signs of being botted. This system is still a work in progress, so please respond to this post with false positives for games detected as botting when they are not. Hereā€™s an example of RTrack detecting botting on a game:

Thanks for reading, please give any feedback you would like to give below and Iā€™ll reply to any questions.

53 Likes

Thank you for releasing this! Nice addition to the Roblox experience when finding a game to play/just wanting to know more about a game.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think I found a bug.

Devforum topics are weirdly offset in the Vincent theme.

It looks fine when I disable the extension:

3 Likes

What device are you using? It seems fine for me.

Iā€™m on a laptop running Windows 10 using chrome.

[Edit]
Changed my theme to yours and found the same problem.

[Edit2]
For some reason, the dev forums just reverted back to the dark themeā€¦ Might just be a glitch on my end.

2 Likes

Found the issue. As the extension auto runs on any roblox.com URL, (although it just kills the script if itā€™s not a game page), chrome by default injects the stylesheet, which shouldnā€™t ordinarily be a problem but the devforum uses the ā€˜rowā€™ class tag as Iā€™ve just found, which is one of the style classes the extension stylesheet creates. Iā€™ll change itā€™s name to something else and this should fix the problem. The update wonā€™t be available for at minimum 30 mins though, because Google has to review extension changes.

Edit: Fix for this is now pending review on web store.

8 Likes

Really enjoying the plugin! I think Iā€™ve found a bug you should be aware of though:

Since enabling the plugin the padding between each of my friends has disappeared:

Expected behaviour:

Iā€™m using a 16:9 1440p monitor if it helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like this is another stylesheet issue (that element uses the ā€˜rowā€™ tag), it should be resolved with the update I just made to the extension once that gets approved by Google.

Although extensions auto update, if anyone wants to upgrade manually rather than waiting when the new version is available (0.1.037 on web store under ā€˜Versionā€™), just go to chrome://extensions and press Update in the top left to manually update all of your extensions.

Edit: New version now available.

2 Likes

I like the extension so far, and itā€™s very good considering it only just released!

Would it be possible for the extension to highlight whether a game has been like botted or dislike botted? When I see that a game has ā€œSuspected Bottingā€ it brings a negative connotation with it and I start to lose trust in the game itself.

A game called Chefā€™s Life was released recently and was heavily dislike botted, but this shouldnā€™t make me inherently dislike the game since itā€™s not necessarily the studio behind the game doing a wrongful act.

([NEW!] Chef's Life - Roblox)

Of course, it seems that anyone can like/dislike bot anyone elseā€™s game but I think this would still be a valuable, even if small, addition.

2 Likes

Very useful chrome extension for a robloxian :+1:

1 Like

Wow thank you! This is actually free and I was surprised! Great resource! I tried to get one of these, but you had to pay. So, thank you for this!

1 Like

I couldnt click the rtrack section, when i have the btroblox extension, for some reason.

1 Like

Could you also display gamepass revenue in USD? I have a better intuition of the magnitudes of USD amounts than robux amounts.

Wow, this an extension Iā€™ve been needing for a while. One of the best roblox extensions Iā€™ve seen, itā€™s safe and very efficient. This is very useful as well, keep up the great work.

1 Like

Amazing work, i like how the UI from the extension looks and what we can do with it!

2 Likes

How does it trace botting exactly? It canā€™t just suspect botting randomly right?

The endpoint for this extension was unintentionally returning 500 errors for the past few days. This has now been fixed.

1 Like

This happens to Jailbreak for me.

1 Like

any updates planning due to roblox changes?