Whenever you change a game name through the website or Game Settings, the application app/browser doesn’t update the name correctly and confuses me a bit in some situations and times when updating a game and wanting it to be up-to-date.
I’ve tried restarting and reinstalling studio, bug stills replicating afterward, super annoying when I mistake my game for another game or something else.
How to reproduce:
- Open up Roblox Studio / a new place.
- Head to Game Settings or change the name on the website.
- Change or remove some letters in the game name.
- Restart / close Roblox Studio, go back and open the game again.
- When doing so, see the Application of Roblox Studio and see if it matches the game.
- I know this works on Microsoft / Windows 10.
- ^ Not too sure about Apple…
I’m using a Windows 10, Acer Nitro i5, Microsoft Windows 10 Home.
0.457.0.414557 (64-bit) as of 11/19/2020.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HM CPU @ 2.40GHz.