Roblox Studio Application shows incorrect Place-name

Whenever you change a game name through the website or Game Settings, the application app/browser doesn’t update the name correctly and confuses me a bit in some situations and times when updating a game and wanting it to be up-to-date.

I’ve tried restarting and reinstalling studio, bug stills replicating afterward, super annoying when I mistake my game for another game or something else.

How to reproduce:

• Open up Roblox Studio / a new place.
  • Head to Game Settings or change the name on the website.
  • Change or remove some letters in the game name.
  • Restart / close Roblox Studio, go back and open the game again.
  • When doing so, see the Application of Roblox Studio and see if it matches the game.
    • I know this works on Microsoft / Windows 10.
    • ^ Not too sure about Apple…

I’m using a Windows 10, Acer Nitro i5, Microsoft Windows 10 Home.

Studio Version: 0.457.0.414557 (64-bit) as of 11/19/2020.
System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HM CPU @ 2.40GHz.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Please expect a delay in progress due to holidays and we will get back to you as soon as we return.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

1 Like

Good timing, seems like the bug itself is fixed and the same place where the name was incorrect was matched with the game name I’ve set it to, after changing the name inside of game settings.

:+1:

2 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.