Roblox Studio Bug - Lock Button failed to lock models / not showing up

Roblox Studio Bug - Lock Button failed to lock models / not showing up.

Hello Roblox Engineers!

I’m maxamuud1213 one of the Roblox Developers on the MacOS platform, there’s a bug on MacOS where the lock button fails to show up or randomly unlocks models and the lock icons doesn’t show up and I don’t know if this bug is on windows but this bug is kinda annoying when working on studio which doesn’t let me finish most of the models that I was working on but this bug needs to be resolved I heard 3 days ago it was “Fixed” but it spread the issue even more and it worked fine before 3 days ago, It also glitches some models during it I have restarted Roblox Studios and My Mac 4 times. please resolve this issue, also there’s some issues where the plugins would break Roblox Studios maybe add a unsupported for this version of roblox studios? and supported labels, and maybe change the way that it loads all the parts and meshes even after putting things to 1 and distance based, it still causes massive amount of lag.

Is this issue happening to you?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

Issue is still occurring, I don’t think this is just my Roblox Studio’s being weird but I think it’s a issue that other users are starting to experience.

2 Likes