Roblox Studio Builder for hire (PORTFOLIO)

About Me

Hi, I am xPro_Do. I have been building for about four years on Roblox. I can make almost anything requested in Roblox Studio which is where I specialize in. I can build anything from assets/models to full maps.

Showcase

Here are some builds I have done:

Sanctum Sanctorum (Doctor Strange)

Wakandan Ship (Black Panther)

City Buildings (NYC)

Jedi Temple on Coruscant (Star Wars)

Speeder Bike (Star Wars ROTJ)

Roblox: Island Survival Lobby

Tatooine Building

Image Sources:

(Some images shown show work not available to see in game at the moment)

Availability

I am available for the most part 7 days a week from 1pm EST - 2am EST.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment per asset/project. My preferred payment method is Robux through either group funds, a card, or a shirt (taxes will be added).

Contact

If you are interested in hiring me, or would like to talk with me one on one, add me on this account: xPro_DoDEV - Roblox (I don’t check my friend requests that often on my main unless I am looking to add someone specifically.) or message me through the DevForum.

Reviews

If you have hired or worked with me, a review would be greatly appreciated. If you do leave one, make sure to include some, if not all of the following:

• Quality of Work
  • Speed of Work / How long did it take to complete / was it reasonable?
  • _/10
  • Would you recommend?
  • Would you hire again?
  • Pricing (Was it good for the quality / speed of the work?)
14 Likes
  • Quality of Work - 10/10,Probably one of the best builders,i’ve ever seen
  • Speed of Work / How long did it take to complete / was it reasonable? Fast compared to detail/not much/Absolutely
  • 10/10
  • Would you recommend? Absolutely
  • Would you hire again? When I get robux,Sure thing
  • Pricing (Was it good for the quality / speed of the work?) Yes,for the ammount of detail added,for sure
2 Likes

xPro_Do is one of the best users I have worked with. He is very kind, gets the job done quickly, just amazing. I recommend you hire him.

2 Likes

Dm me Jammy#1312 im from jam ent

1 Like