Roblox studio camera broken

So I was trying to make a game to summarize everything I learned in 2020. I inserted one of my scripts and it made my camera get stuck in a weird position and I couldn’t move it. I even deleted the script and closed studio multiple times but it didn’t fix it. When I add in models they glitch out and appear weird. I can still test the game normally, though. Link to video: - YouTube

3 Likes

I’ve never had this issue before, however I do know a majority of bugs may be caused by malacious plug ins that cause breakage in the studio, try removing some of your plug-ins and opening studio again, if the problem persists afterwards, try re-downloading studio and I would only assume it would work after doing these two fixes.

2 Likes

Okay I’ve had the plugins for a while but now I don’t need them anyways so it doesn’t hurt to remove them all.

1 Like

Go ahead and try doing those things, and then let me know!

2 Likes

Didn’t seem to work rip I think this is like the script glitch where the camera gets stuck in the ground and it seems to only happen in one game but thanks anyways!

2 Likes

Have you tried changing your camera type to Fixed and then click a part in workspace and press F

3 Likes

yes I have, zooming to the selected object doesnt seem to do anything i might just make a new place and publish it under the game

1 Like