Roblox studio can't install

Hello so uhhh yeah i know i have a wrong category but its because alot of people mostly check this category. so basically. lately i’ve installed chrome and i tried to install roblox studio but everytime i try to install it. The app still doesn’t get downloaded. Why?

2 Likes

check if Roblox studio is already installed In your device

Well it isn’t only thing that’s related to roblox studio is the install file

So you mean you can’t open Roblox Studio, or you can’t open the installer, or what?

i basically try to install roblox studio but after its done “installing” it’s still not downloaded.

1 Like

Where is it saying installing?

1 Like

Have you attempted a clean install, ensuring that Roblox Studio isn’t installed, but just corrupted?

1 Like

Yeah im pretty sure i tried that.

1 Like

Try pasting this location and check if Roblox Studio exists

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions

1 Like

Shorter link for that is
%localappdata%/Roblox/Versions
You don’t need to worry about the username stuff then

This showed up4

If you run teh RobloxStudioInstaller, what happens?

It says that its installing roblox studio but after its done installing i cannot see roblox studio anywhere.

If you look through the different folders starting with version-, there should be an application that is something to do with Studio or Studio Beta. If you find it, run it

1 Like

in the first one i found this.

Are you sure that you are searching in the Windows search bar with the name `Roblox Studio’?

Run the LauncherBeta one. It should open studio

Alright so the other folder is empty but the last one has roblox so i guess the first one is the one im trying to find.

Yeah im sure that im doing that (also im typing like that because of the limit)