Roblox Studio character always R15 in Play Solo

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

In Play Solo mode, Roblox Studio always loads character in R15 even when character is supposed to be R6. I tried changing from R6 to R15 and back again and the bug remains.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

This bug occurs every time I press Play Solo in Roblox Studio while having the R6 character set on my profile.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

The bug happens on Roblox Studio, even on a new baseplate game.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

No, as it’s applicable in every instance.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Just today, I think it might be with the latest update.

1 Like

Is your game set to R15 only? This overrides the choice on your avatar page as that is for when the game setting is set to player choice. Check your game settings.

open the game settings avatar tab and you can set whether your place is defaulting to R15/R6/Player Choice. R15 is the default

I think this is a default setting, and should be changeable in game settings.

Is there a reason why it is R15 instead of player choice? I work with rbxl files and I have to change the settings every time. I can’t even use a plugin as a workaround because the property in question appears to be RobloxScriptSecurity.

3 Likes