Roblox Studio "Collaborate" button STILL don't work

1. What do you want to achieve? I have already reported this with so many people already, a roblox staff told us that they were looking into it but literally we have been waiting for a fix around almost 2 months, but here it goes the report again hoping we can get this fixed at once because literally we cant keep doing our job without unwanted guests since we cant still use the collaborate button: Since I cant post in bug reports I dont see any other category to post but all I want is to use the collaborate page to give people in my group on certain roles access to a private game.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Title already says it, but basically since some months ago the collaborate button doesn’t work at all, it basically will open the collaboration page but once the loading animation ends, all I see is a white page, i cant click or do anything on it, its just a blank screen which obviously its making me unable to give access to anyone.

It also prints an error in the output window which is this one
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? already tried the typical solutions, reinstalling and such, no success
2 Likes

I’ve recently had the same problem. Managed to patch it by going into my group settings and turning off the “Create and edit group experiences” permission to every role (except the owner’s one obviously).

You can then give each role the edit permission through the “Collaborate” button inside Studio for each experiences.

2 Likes

Omg dude, IT WORKS, tysm dude, you saved me so much time, tho there should be a fix for this bug i appreciate that you share this with me, it helps a lot fr

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.