Roblox Studio completely glitching out

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Debug Roblox Studio.

2. What is the issue?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Restart studio.
    I just moved a part very precisely then all of a sudden when I was moving and controlling the camera at the same time thereā€™s ā€œmirrosā€ of other angles and positions of the camera appearing everywhereā€¦

I keep restarting studio, the same issue appears, when I open a brand new project it does the same thingā€¦ :sad:

You know how it offers to redownload studio sometimes when opening it when you go to a game page on roblox that you own and going to the 3 dots ā†’ edit? If it still is there, you could press that button to redownload.

OR you could go to the create tab on roblox, the bottom left, press roblox studio, when it starts and says ā€œchecking for studioā€ decline access to start, and press download studio,

1 Like

I see, I uninstalled roblox studio and then re-installed it. Everything works perfectly fine now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.