Roblox studio concept loading screen

21 Likes

Wow this looks really cool. It has a very nice design.

I love the look that you went for and the clouds on the first one make it look really nice. Very good job with the small details also.

1 Like

I like the designs. I like the sky in the top picture too.

These look great! Personally I would go for a more minimalist approach myself, like this concept I made.

3 Likes

All of these look 20/10! I love it!

1 Like

I like the look and the blur that you have going on and think that this is a step in the right direction but some feedback would be to add something that fits in with the trees and when you look at the ocean in the back from what I can see it looks like it ends there and makes it look like a game and not an actual in real life scene I would say. But overall good job, small little details to fix but seeing this from you shows a lot about your ability.

1 Like

This is for rivertropic by the way. Just giving you feedback also.

This would be a great for ROBLOX to showcase some of the amazing creations/possibilities with ROBLOX Studio. They should definitely consider.

1 Like

If only Roblox implemented that.

Looks really good btw, keep up the good work!

Not bad , really good concept.

To be honest, there should be some sort of ‘entry’ thingy you can do. Like providing screenshots with really unique builds, and then it has the ‘Creation of your user name here.’

This would motivate players to create nice builds for the loading screen concept, and in return they could get tons of traction to their profile/groups/games.