Roblox Studio crashes when running a Module Script command

Roblox Studio crashes when running a Module Script command.

• Detailed description of bug:

Greetings Developers! Nico once again here. So, first of all, i haven’t been using Studio as usual as before but i just got motivated to do more things. The thing is that, before the PRIVACY UPDATE my scripts have never had any kind of errors if we refer to my windows system, but, for some reason after the PRIVACY UPDATE my module scripts now work really weird, and when i say weird i mean REALLY REALLY WEIRD. So, basically the error is that, whenever i run a command from a ModuleScript (placed in ServerScriptService btw) it just crashes my Studio app. Now, it only does with a module script that makes a trial explosion, i cannot show the script, but you can make an idea of how a trail explosion could look like.

• When it started happening;
    As i said, after the PRIVACY UPDATE come out. (around March - April)

• Screenshots and videos of the bug;
    Yea so, lemme show you how a part of the script is:
    Module Script:

Script:

Here, lemme show a video of how it crashes.

• Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!)

Yeah, i dunno if it’s just me or anyone else, but it’s just a normal Module Script, it has nothing special on it, AND BTW, no it’s not instances amount fault, i literally just made it to create only 10 parts or less, so.

If anyone could help me that would be REALLY amazing :pray:, have a good day Developers!

By not showing the code, this doesn’t allow anybody to help your issue. There could be a specific problem in your code that makes your studio application crash.

And if you say it started after the audio update, the only reason for this issue to be occurring is anything having to do with audio.

In addition, this should be posted to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support and not #forum-help:forum-bugs as this has nothing to do with the forum.

Alright, thank you mate! Do you have Discord or a private place where we can talk? So i could show you the script.