Roblox Studio Crashing, Glitching, Freezing Issues

Studio crashing upon opening .rblx place files, also extreme screen glitching randomly and freezing up, but not explorer or properties only the screen of the game itself ( studio’s camera)

2 Likes

I’m having the opposite of your problem right now. RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe seems to crash before opening. I’ve tried basically every approach recommended. I uninstalled the launcher, removed Roblox completely from my PC, and checked the registry to remove the keys (which actually was a disbenefit as now I need to open a file from my computer, or search up download Roblox now on google in order to download the RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe)

I just recently woke up hoping it would work itself out, it’s been several hours since I slept. This issue is yet to be fixed. And to top it off I can’t even make my own post here, I have to reply to one that’s about a completely different scenario. So sorry in advance if I’ve ended up causing a delay in your problem.

1 Like

Did you find a solution? Same problem happens to me

The only solution for me was to downgrade to windows 10. It seems Roblox Admins didn’t care enough to fix the bug. I waited about 4 days and I got bored of not being able to develop and not being able to play my own game for 4 days ended up making me bored of working on it so when I got back to it I ended up working on another game instead.

a system restore to a while back helped in my case

Fortunate for you I had my system restore off without noticing so when it had happened to me I was unable to go back to previous windows update.

But downgrading windows isnt the solution, its really glitchy but i don’t see that as a good fix.