Roblox Studio crashing issue

It’s the first time I post something on the devforum so I don’t know if this is the right tag for the forum post and if it is I am sorry.
Basically the issue is that when I launch Studio it just shows the logo and then closes.
Here is a video showing what happens:

I have already tried a lot of things to try and fix the issue, but none helped. I appreciate any help!

Try maybe to reinstall Roblox Studio, as i got the same problem 1 month ago, and it just would not load. I suppose you know how to reinstall it ?

Yeah I do. But I have reinstalled Studio multiple times and that did nothing.

Maybe try to run it on administrator ? Else try to delete Roblox AND Roblox Studio. To do the way i did, press the Windows Key + R, and type %localappdata%(in the photo)
Then, delete the folder “Roblox” and reinstall. Hope this help !

1 Like

Hello ! It’s been a couple days now. Is it fixed ?

Hi! Sorry, for not responding! I have been busy with schoolwork and other irl things.
Nope it didn’t fix the issue, I have been thinking that it may be something interfering with studio while it’s starting up, but I couldn’t really think of something that could interfere with it. I have tried to disable my antivirus to see if that is the issue, but that didn’t fix it anyway.

Did you try your firewall? As this must be the thing that blocks it from starting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.