Roblox Studio disconnecting after creating auto recovery file

Hello. I have discovered a bug that is disconnecting me and my friend from Studio after it creates an auto recovery file. We tried turning off auto recovery, and it helped for a bit, but it disconnected us anyway 10–12 minutes after joining the game in Roblox Studio. We tried disabling our plugins, but it still kept happening. It can be very annoying, because after you join (with auto-recovery enabled), it drops you out in 5 minutes.

I tried searching RCC-288 but I couldn’t find any solutions to my problem regarding this issue.

Where it happens: It only happened in one place (zfgjh - Roblox). First, my developer mate discovered (@Armi144_real) it but thought it was only temperory.

When it happens: My friend discovered it around yesterday, 10-11PM (GMT+2). I found out about this approximately today at 11 AM–12 PM when we started building.

Videos and images:
Video: Watch 2024-07-31 15-53-47 | Streamable

Reproduction instructions: Join the game on Studio and wait a bit until the auto-recovery file is created. (Or if disabled, wait 10-12 minutes.).

Thanks for the report! I filed a ticket in our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Hello, can you reproduce the bug again and respond here with the studio logs? Let me know when this has been done and I’ll also collect some information from our end. Thanks.

Is your game a relatively large game in terms of size and/or part count?