Roblox studio error!

Hello, my problem is that when I try to enter a game that I made I get an error it dosent have any error code and the screenshot below is the error. My question is how do I fix this error? I have already tried to reboot my computer. I also tried searching but I couldent find the same error somewhere.

image (1)

2 Likes

I have the same error I don’t know why

2 Likes

There was a similar post to this. This may help you fix the error. Have you tried this?

4 Likes

There isnt really an exact “Solution” to this kind of issue, these are Join errors, which can happen from time to time, its not a rare occurence, but it can be a bit obscure as you would never know exactly what the error is for.

This can be can be due to many things, However, the main reasons you would be getting this type of error is usually the following:

• You Lose Connection
    When Attempting to join a Place, you may not be able to join with the current Internet Connection you have. Keep in mind that this may give you a completely different type of Error.

• Roblox goes down for maintenance
    Roblox can go down sometimes, This can be due to many reasons, one can be due to Sever Issues, another can be due to something breaking completely, these usually take hours to resolve, you can check for these announcements with Roblox Status

• Internal Error
    An Internal Error can occur when joining, This shouldn’t be a really big issue, Just an error that may have Occured, potentially an Internal Server Error or a Bad Gateway Error, this can also be correlated with Roblox goes down for maintenance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.