Roblox Studio for Chromebook

As you may know roblox is available for a wide range of devices. For example, Windows, Mac, and all types of mobile devices. But as a developer currently it is hard to develop games when you are on a Chromebook.
I don’t even know if I should be calling myself a developer anymore.

I’m sure there are other ppl who also use chromebook and would wish/like for this feature to be available
If Studio was available for Chromebook the amount of work I would be able to accomplish would be tremendous.

Currently I am only able to make ui/ux for ppl and thier games. And even tho I am making ui for them over half of them would like for me to add the ui into thier game. Thats when I have to tell them that I am using a school chromebook and they will have to add it themselves. :disappointed:

I can live with roblox being slow on Chromebook and whatnot, but studio for Chromebook is a huge must. The only way I was able to use studio was by doing chrome remote desktop with my dads pc in the basement (he doesnt like me using it)

43 Likes

Support. I use my Chromebook for nearly everything, but when I want to build something in Roblox Studio, I have to switch computers over.
And I make terrain/model so there’s no way I can do anything related to developing other than managing my games and going on the DevForum. (_ _|||)

12 Likes

Yes I agree. Currently I cannot/learn to code on roblox because it heavily depends on roblox studio.
In addition to that it is very laggy and slow.
Even more it uses the mobile games. Which means that you cannot play most games.

15 Likes