Roblox Studio forgot how to JavaScript

This started off happening in a single isolated incident, now it has happened several times in a row. It looks like Roblox’s browser is failing in some way causing it to fail publishing every time.

I am not sure if it will continue happening or if it is specific to this single place. Either way, it’s rather frustrating, as I can’t seem to publish my place.

When the bug occurs this error shows up in the console: 22:18:09.608 - Error while publishing: 22:18:09.609 - 22:18:09.609 - <!D - Pastebin.com (the error is mostly the HTML/JavaScript body of some page it is trying to load, it exceeds this forum’s allowed length)

Screenshot

UPDATE: I am almost certain that this bug was caused by changing my username on Roblox now. I attempted to “Publish to Roblox as” and it prompted login, but also immediately prompted the generic “We’re sorry, roblox has encountered an error and needs to close!” crash. I did change my username during this session.

I just experienced an instance where Roblox studio prompted me to login after having changed my username with Studio open. Once I logged in, it decided to close the place I had open, along with all of my changes to it. I lost a lot of work because of this.