Roblox studio games aren't showing up

Reproduction Steps

I don’t know if this is reproducible but this ruins my experience using roblox studio and i can’t do anything with it.

Expected Behavior

I expect to see my games showing up and loading but nothing happends

Actual Behavior

The games are clickable just scaled weird and invisible, i can’t select anything and it ruins everything.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-14 00:10:00 (+03:00)

5 Likes

Does this happen with your games or even the Templates too? Did you re-install Studio? Is it possible that your internet connection is failing?

2 Likes

It happens on every tab and all games no matter if templates or mine or shared. I tried everything updating my drivers, uninstalling and installing and nothing seems to work

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one having this problem. It happens on pretty much every tab for me and all games and even if they are shared Experiences. I have updated my drivers, re-installed studio, But it seems to be a issue on Roblox’s end.

Hi @N_ckD,

Can you please attach or DM a simple log for this? Just open Studio, browse between the tabs that are not working.

Thanks

Is anyone still seeing this regularly? We had repaired some scaling issues in other areas of code - not sure what the application scale settings are but this could be related. Will need more info to know for sure.

1 Like

I’m still seeing this. There’s tiny black lines that sometimes appear and the first time it happened to me it turned into a bunch of colored lines covering everything.

1 Like

Is that repeatable? Or happened one time? Or happens every so often when you start studio?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.