Roblox studio lagging badly all of a sudden

Everytime i try to move around using the WASD keys or move my mouse it just starts lagging out and being choppy for no reason, this happened really recently and idk why.
RobloxStudioBeta_D6qGHaZGN4
I’ve already tried reinstalling, ive tried cleaning registry and giving my pc more power but it just seems hopeless, do any of you guys have an idea to whats going on? I’ve disabled every plugin i had, went to a completely clean baseplate and still. Nothing.

1 Like

@StickVerts Hello, I advise you not to touch the registry if you are not familiar with it. Are you experiencing this issue in the game? It could be due to your graphics. I would recommend checking your current graphics settings. Personally, I am not experiencing it and Roblox seems stable and operational. If it continues to happen and you believe it’s not your computer’s fault, you can also report it here: Bug support - Developer Forum | Roblox. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! It was a DPI issue, studio couldnt keep up with my mouse and so it was lagging behind, which is weird because this was a major issue in 2016 and you’d think they’d have fixed it by now, there was even a beta feature for this if i recall…Thanks for trying to help though!