Roblox studio lost connection to the server then cannot click anything but play

Alright I know there has been some posts about lost connection to the server but this is a bit different and it seems quite annoying I am not sure why it happens, it goes like this, roblox studio says I lost connection to the server then I cannot click on anything when it load back again until I reopen the game, I cannot see plugins, cannot click on any objects, cannot move anything, the only thing I can do is play and when I play, and stop it still stays the same, I can lose connection if roblox studio is open, and even If I am using roblox studio and using it, still doesn’t stop it from losing connection, I tried updating my pc and it still happens, I guess that wasn’t it, does anyone know why this happens?? it has been happening for like the past 2 hours and I am unsure why, this has never happened before till today

3 Likes

Did you perhaps try and re-install Roblox Studio? That would be the first thing I would do. Try and re-install it and see if this issue persists.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.