Roblox studio not opening up on MacBook

Is your mac up to date? try this… https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312990-Mac-Troubleshooting

1 Like

I have one update thats needed on my Mac, which is to improve security.

1 Like

Ok so I was trying to remember what I did to fix this and I realized that before I delete files like Auto recovery and reset settings for Roblox Studio then I restarted my computer. However, deleting files and restarting settings is kinda a last resort so just consider this if you don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Update your mac. restart your mac, try studio. If it doesnt work, uninstall and reinstall again. If this all does not work then your mac may not be supported in studio or there is probably a software issue. Contact roblox customer support if these steps do not work and they will get back to you soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try now. <3 If it doesn’t work, then I will make sure to contact ROBLOX.

2 Likes

Alrighty, I will try that too! Thank you. c:

1 Like

Hi! I think this is not the correct categoric for this kind of problems, you should rather use this: #platform-feedback:studio-bugs.

Is your Mac using a case sensitive file system? If it is, you need to create a new disk image that is not case sensitive and install Studio there.

I had a similar issue where studio wouldn’t open and it was because I hadn’t updated the Mac. I updated and then everything opened up and worked fine! Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.

1 Like