Roblox Studio performance degrading

I am observing several issues with the usage and performance of Roblox Studio, including but is not limited to:

• Failure to automatically log in, prompting me to manually log in sometimes
  • Delay or long loading times for opening a game in Roblox Studio
  • Failure to launch Roblox Studio
  • Failure to join a game with Team Create enabled
  • Failure to load models in Toolbox
  • Failure to load list of groups in Toolbox
  • Failure to load list of groups in uploading models or games
  • Delay in opening window to upload a model
  • Failure to publish a game as another game
  • Flooding the output with warnings or errors, either from Roblox itself or a failure to load something

These issues are unlikely to have been caused by my internet connection as everything else is running fine.

Possible related issues:

Expected behavior

Roblox Studio should perform as intended and as it normally does, automatically logging in and having normal load times.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing these issues as well. Data Stores in studio are failing, badges are failing, and other errors thrown at me. I also keep getting logged out or stuck at the logging in screen. I’m also noticing that my Roblox client has trouble joining games and teleport service failing.

3 Likes

Everything is failing, mesh providers, operation failures, failing to fetch texture packs. Related to the Haunt? maybe? Servers just degraded i guess?

3 Likes

roblox has been going down and up for 2 weeks at this point
theyre having some issues

1 Like

I considered that possibility as well, though I haven’t received any reports of Roblox itself experiencing issues.

1 Like

Actually, scratch that. Maybe so. I was having issues with joining a game. The only thing is that I usually have some sort of issue trying to joining it anyway, so I’m not too sure.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. While play testing, Core ROBLOX modules are not loading and/or are pushing errors to output. I am also experiencing consistent “No internet connection.” errors, as well as more consistent calls to login. To tack on more, my Studio will ofttimes be stuck on “Applying script changes, studio will close automatically …” for hours until I end process via Task Manager (because ALT + F4 doesn’t take you out). This, and the inconsistent Copy-Paste.

2 Likes