Roblox Studio saving file error

Hi, I have some annoying problems in my Roblox Studio file right now. Roblox Studio stops working functionally after a few minutes and when the problems apear, the file wont save anymore and I always see the error bad allocation when testing the game. I really dont know why I suddendly have those problems, they came out of the nowhere. When I get the save error message I cant save my progress anymore and I need to rebuild or rescript all the things that I did. Is there any possible way without reinstalling Roblox Studio?

#1 This wouldn’t be in scripting support section
#2 How much memory do you have, And how much is being used by roblox studio

1 Like

I know this theme isnt for this category but I dont know where I can put a theme like this. I have 16 GB Ram and my Roblox Studio file is 6,22 MB big. When I look in the Task-Manager the file is using 20-25% of the Ram sometimes even 50%

no file should be using 8gb of memory, I would heavily recommend reinstalling it.

1 Like

but I must publish every game to get my progress back when reinstalling it, right? I am worried about losing all my progress. Ok maybe 50% was too much. Maybe its using a maximum of 40% Ram. But when I have 2 files opened its mostly using 50%

well actually yea, just publish them as private nvm.

1 Like

seems like the problems arent there anymore after reinstalling Roblox Studio. I will look if something will change while working with the file.