Roblox Studio sending a CRAZY amount of data through my WiFi in spikes

I’ve noticed that Studio uses an unhealthy amount of bandwidth when its running. My internet available slows to a crawl while Studio is open, and magically recovers as soon as I close it?

Are your analytic events too numerous or not being sent correctly?

Looks like the bug is kinda fixed, but not sure about that since the spike beyond 10 Mbps upload is still there.
(Edit: this game is not really mine, someone made this and this is just a team create)

Turns out its not fixed

This still occurs when I commit large scripts (that are nowhere near 40 MEGABYTES in size…)

any update on this issue…?? this is literally insane its a chore at this point it happens every 10 mins for me in team create, i do not send any large data or import large models or generate large terrain, it happens because of data synching mechanism and it literally takes 100% of my network then i have to use end task to fix my general internet, which in turn results in data loss 90% of the time, take a look into this roblox…? might have to do with large scripts one of my scripts has about 8000 lines and i comit it alot because its an important module of mine, this problem is seriously annoying

This update has been fixed for me. My extremely long scripts no longer cause my wifi to hang

This has still not been fixed for me.

My upload and download speeds are somewhere around 9-10 mb/sec but after this HUGE upload spike it plummets to 50-100kb/sec. This is a huge issue and needs to be fixed.

Edit : I just play tested the game and stopped. After a few seconds the internet upload skyrocketed.

Thats concerning. Are you committing any large scripts? Do you have large models? I found the reason why my game was doing this is because my game has multiple scripts consisting of 20k+ lines.

P.S. i know its bad practice but i cant be bothered to change it

Nope, when I play the game just suddenly spikes and my ISP goes crazy.

When I downloaded the game as a file it was 6-7mb so I still dont understand how it can be sending 40mb of data.

Hey everyone, I wanted to circle back here. Is the original issue still happening?

the issue is no longer occurring