Roblox Studio stuck in infinite publishing

[UPDATE: Studio servers are down]
[UPDATE2: Roblox GAME** servers are down]
When I attempted to publish a change to a game, I noticed it never actually got published, and when I tried to publish again it wouldn’t let me. I closed the game and reopened it and tried again and got this error:
Screenshot 2024-06-24 164917
Any fixes or solutions to this annoying problem?

Experiencing an error, like “Internal server error” when trying to publish changes on Roblox can be quite frustrating. Here are some steps you can take to fix this problem;

1. Verify Roblox Server Status;
    Before proceeding make sure that Robloxs servers are up and running smoothly. You can check the status on the Roblox Developer Hub or other trusted sources.

2. Clear. Cookies;
    Sometimes issues may arise due to browser cache and cookies. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies then try publishing your changes

3. Use Another Browser;
    Attempt publishing your game using a web browser. Switching browsers might help identify if the problem is specific to a browser.

4. Double Check Game Permissions;
    Confirm that you have the permissions to publish changes in the game. Ensure that you are either the owner or have been granted permissions by the game owner.

5. Restart Roblox Studio;
    Close Roblox Studio entirely. Then reopen it. Sometimes simply restarting the application can resolve glitches.

6. Verify Internet Connection;
    Make sure that your internet connection is stable without any interruptions. A consistent connection is essential, for publishing changes.

7. Reach Out to Roblox Support;
    If you continue facing issues despite trying the steps consider contacting Roblox Support for assistance.
    Please share the specifics of the error message. Let them know the actions you’ve already tried.

1 Like