Roblox Studio stuck on "Installing"

I have been trying to install the latest version of Roblox Studio to my Windows 10 PC, though every time I get to roughly 80% of installation, the installer simply crashes. I have tried following this tutorial (0:42) though it has been to no avail. I have also tried turning the PC off and on again though it has been infructuous.

What can I do to make Roblox Studio install/work again?

2 Likes

Did you completely uninstall it, or are you just updating it?

1 Like

It’s supposed to do that. It’s in the name. in-stalling.

1 Like

Completely uninstall Roblox studio, delete your installer, go back to create.roblox.com and redownload the installer, Usually works for me

2 Likes

I have also had that problem, in fact I have been trying to install it for a week or two, I will try to do what you say.

1 Like

Check Windows Task Manager to see how much CPU the Roblox Studio Installer uses (while installing). If it uses most of your CPU or a large portion of your CPU, it can cause your computer or the installer to crash.

1 Like

I had previously done that yesterday though it did not work. I tried again today and now it did work, must be something finnicky, or a new update

1 Like

This guy solved it

Sorry, but that’s what I meant when I said completely uninstall Studio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.