- Open any game or local file on studio.
- Attempt to publish/save model, publish/save game or open game settings
- See UI padding/positioning warped
OS: macOS Big Sur 11.3.1
Device: Macbook Pro 16’
Enabled Beta Features
All which are available (though this still happens if they’re all turned off)
- NB - I have also tried this while disabling all plugins
When any option that opens up a popup window is toggled (eg publish, save, gamesettings, animation editor etc), the ui should be scaled/padded appropriately.
Upon pressing one of these buttons, the UI popup window opens as expected, but it is offset to the bottom left by 0.5/0.75 times it’s width and height.
- NB - The UI is still usable to a degree, I can press buttons that are visible, but 3/4 of them are obscured
Nope : (
Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Date First Experienced: 2021-08-26 00:08:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-08-31 16:08:00 (+01:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report